Tuesday 14 January 2014

Blocking is complete

The first of five stages of my animation is now complete (bar her dancing shot - I still need to add in a few groovy moves)! Hooray! I am now well underway with the second stage - breakdowns - which is a more exciting stage because the more keyframes there are the better it looks!

There are obviously some props missing, but never fear - I will remember to add them at least before the final render!


I'm really excited to be moving into the more detailed stages of animation; it becomes a lot more fun when you see the movement becoming more fluid and really coming to life. It always amazes me how much of a difference just a few more keyframes makes!

I have made a video using some shots that I have been adding breakdowns to, playing the initial blocked versions first, as an example of this:


I aim to have another video ready for the first half of next week that shows the full piece through again with updated playblasts.

Caitlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment